Monday, August 4, 2014

I have so much to post - but we'll start with this...


My Em loves milk - unabashedly. And even though yesterday was her official nine month celebration of sweet, sweet life, she hadn't really eaten anything other than milk until last Thursday. It's true she contemplated the thought of squash, and perhaps swallowed a bit of sweet potato when I offered - but my efforts to give her anything other than milk were about as effective as spoon feeding a fish. (Her cheeks let me know she was getting plenty to eat - so we went with it.)

But imagine my surprise and excitement to find out this week is World Breastfeeding Week. Stop the press! Hold the phone! I didn't know there was such a thing! Little Em and I will be joining the world celebration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment