Monday, January 13, 2014

potato heads


Over a year ago I sorted our toys - and sent some to live in my mother's toy closet. It freed up space, decreased clutter, and left the pirates with just the toys they actually used. It was genius. But now, over a year later, the pirates' taste in toys has changed. They're tired of the toys we have splashed about the toy room - and the toys they frequented before are now left untouched. 

But this past week I left two of my pirates at my mom's house while I took Em on an errand. When we came back to pick them up - the pirates each had a toy they'd picked out and planned on "borrowing" for a little while. I laughed. (They were borrowing their own toys.) So this week I'm sorting through and re-prioritizing our toys once again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment