Thursday, January 2, 2014

home work


Yesterday we saw the last of our family and friends as they headed back home. Today we're starting regular life again... schedules, bedtimes, meals... homework. My two school pirates missed the last week before Christmas break, but they both got personal visits from their teachers on the Saturday after school let out. The pirates and I were so surprised! I couldn't thank the teachers enough for bringing the ornaments the pirates had carefully been working on for a couple weeks, some papers they'd already finished, and a week's worth of schoolwork they needed to do. (Merry Christmas to my pirates!) So today we're getting back to work. It's fun! ...and almost a welcome break from all the play we've been doing. And when I told them they'd be back at school on Monday - they both cheered. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment