Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday


On our way to school I realized it was Thursday. "THURSDAAAAAAY!?!?" I soloed it in an operatic trill and then asked the pirates if their weeks go as fast as mine. They couldn't decide. Which didn't surprise me - time is not consistent these days. For example, yesterday, Erikboy, Squísh and I spent a couple hours hanging streamers. It didn't seem like it should have taken a couple hours - but it did. And when we finished it was almost time to get Robs. It might have had something to do with my lack of a waist. (Bending is a chore.) It also might have had something to do with Squísh needing streamers of her own, or both pirates needing to climb on stacked chairs... 

But it turned out lovely. And by the time I took the streamers down, the pirates were tucked snug in their beds. Happy Thursday. It's bound to be good.

1 comment: