Tuesday, June 11, 2013

starry-eyed

Apparently Robs has always wanted roller blades. So after seeing a her same-age, same-height, different-hair-colored cousin rollerblading, she reminded me of the fact. She also reminded me that her birthday is coming up in only a couple of weeks. And she used the sweetest tone. Had she winked, all the resistance I've built up to things like this would have faded and I might have found myself purchasing a pair that very night.


Luckily, she didn't though. Instead, that same-age, same-height, different-hair-colored, delightful cousin let Robs borrow her pair. Which kept her content until yesterday, when one of Robs' aunts showed up with a hand-me-down pair in Robs' exact size. (You should have seen her starry eyes!) 

I love it when things like this happen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment