Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Craftnesday.


Yesterday it was rainy. So yesterday I had the pirates finish their chores before playing. That meant before our craft, and before doing anything else their creative little minds could find. Afterwards they asked me if it meant they were my servants. I chuckled. "Of course not" I responded, and then told them the story of The Little Red Hen. It sailed right past Erikboy, but Robs was onto me by the second sentence. As Erikboy attempted a wander-off, Robs stated that she and Erikboy would not be the pigs.



And they weren't. They were mostly-happy little workers right up to our craft. The craft, of course, lasted only fifteen minutes... but the pirates were happy- and their chores were done for the day. (A rainy win for all of us.) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment