Friday, May 25, 2012

Foto Friday: Week 38


The theme this week is TRAVEL. 

Every now and then I peruse blogs of friends who are traveling. Or blogs of people I will never meet, who rave about their latest trip to who knows where and how it was so fabulously out-of-this-world.

...and it all sounds so lovely

But my life is solidly grounded in reality right now.
My reality, my life.
Which doesn't include much travel. At all.

So once again... I compensate.
 Last week I found two maps at the thrift store for a dollar a piece. 
They were huge: one of the world, one of the United States. 

I put the United States in The Pirates' room and then marked with little blue hearts, all the places we have lived. We look at it all the time.

I put the world map in our office.  It helps when I read the news.
And it's great inspiration for our someday.



1 comment: