Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tile Tuesday.

We started tile on Tuesday, and honestly, I never have another day like it - I'll consider my life a wild success. Tile Tuesday started with Monday when Steve and I went to do some touch-up painting. (Our efficiency soars after 7:30 p.m.) Midnight came, as we expected, but Two a.m. came as mostly a surprise. We'd been expecting Three and Four a.m., but when Five a.m. came knocking, we asked her to meet us at Steve's parent's place - where our pirates were due to wake up in an hour. (It was sooner than that.) Steve washed brushes. I ate toast for an early breakfast and then checked on the pirates. Robs woke up to tell me she needed to throw-up. (She gave a couple unsuccessful attempts, and then agreed to lay down with the bucket and myself.) I sang songs, fell asleep, and woke up ninety minutes later to (among other things): work on the house. I'm loving the results....


...but I'm beginning to wonder if we purchased a house or a black hole. 
Because as of this week I can't tell.


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of everything! You guys are my heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. are. awesome! and it a way, it's kind of like a date? right? think back to those college all nighters :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! You bought a house!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete