Friday, February 24, 2012

Foto Friday: Week 25

Yesterday as I was installing knobs on our kitchen cupboards 
I got a phone call from Robs.

She'd called to remind me I'd been gone too long 
and let me know that while at school she'd received her very own: 
toothpaste, 
toothbrush, 
 pink box of floss, 
flossers, 
(Two!- she gave one to Enriqueboy.)
and plastic treasure chest.
(Used to store lost teeth.)


The tube of toothpaste alone would have been exciting... 
but paired with all the other items? 
Monumental.

The toothbrush has a suction cup on the bottom, 
so after brushing she suctioned it onto her nightstand, 
and let it stay the night.
-----------------------------------------------------
The theme this week is Treasure. 

Robs is just at the age- where anything (and everything) is treasure. 
...Silly bands! 
...Toy Rubber band rockets 
...with a blinking light! 
...from China!

It's darling.
(I'll treasure these little things forever.)
----------------------------------------------------

More treasure?



0 comments:

Post a Comment