Friday, September 30, 2011

Foto Friday: Week 4

This week is Favorite Places

...and to be honest? 
Home is where it's at. 
With my pirates.

But they're in front of my camera
all. the time. 
I decided to give them the day off.

So for a Runner up?
That place is heaven on Earth.
It's also a 24 hour drive from here. 

It was out of the question. 

Now for a local Louisiana Runner Up?
Island Drive. 

I run it every day.
It runs along a bayou and a river. 
It has huge trees on either side.
It has barely any traffic. 
It has gorgeous estates. 




  It's nice, isn't it?
...When favorite and everyday combine?

-----------------------------------------------

Now go see what Rosemary came up with

1 comment:

  1. Christine, do you run everyday? Do you ever do weight training stuff? (a runner-wannabe asking sincere questions here--I'm still learning what the body can/should do for physical exercise.) :-)

    ReplyDelete