Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Today we stacked three floor pillows and covered them with a white fuzzy blanket.
As I crunched my still very-much-postpartum abdominals,
Robs got out the mini-ironing board, and went 'snowboarding' down our mountain.
Erik tried it too, but decided he preferred the sledding experience.
For now.

And then we went outside in the 85 degree weather.

Winter was three days long.
Spring was scheduled to come, but never showed up.
So Louisiana marked her as absent and went straight to summer.

I'm trying to be positive about it.

The bees are marking their territory in our backyard. So are the wasps, and the ants.
And these giant bugs, too.
They look like mosquitoes... but I have a hard time believing they actually are.
Mosquitoes are supposed to be stealth like... but these bugs are not.
They hang around our doors and swoop in at any chance.
It makes life interesting...
As in the 'Ask-me-about-it-in-ten-years' type of interesting.

But I'm trying to be positive!

I'm very grateful to have Robs and Erik and Mae.

Because snowboarding does wonders for your mood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment