Sunday, March 20, 2011

This past week my brother and his wife
(whom I love and adore) drove all the way down from Minnesota.
They took the long way to our house: down to Florida for a couple of days, and then back up to the blessing that is Louisiana.

They drove like pirates through the night, and arrived here at seven in the morning. I loved it!

I also loved the run that Steph and I took an hour later.
And I loved the whole wheat pancakes Bill threw together at 11:00 am.
And I loved their baby.
And I love mine...
because with their two powers combined...


I got this...

and this...


But mostly this.

And when they left at ten that night (to drive like pirates, once again) I told Steve it was the fastest day I have ever had.

True story.

Family is the best.

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are awesome! I'm so glad you had a day with your family. It is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "drove like pirates through the night" Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking and posting these pictures...Hope you don't mind if I steal them. I miss you already...please move to Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete