Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had grand, grand plans. I was going to organize a closet (that desperately needed organizing.)
And then...
Robs, Enrique and I were going to bake cookies.
And decorate them. (Of course!)


But plans always change.
And instead, Squísh went down for a nap. A very stellar four hour nap.


And seventy degrees trumps baking.



So we went outside...

How many seventy degree days have we had this winter?
And they still surprise me.
(It was below freezing last week...)


February 14th gave my Valentines pink cheeks...
and I got four mosquito bites.

True story!


And this lump of sugar?
Exactly one month old!
Making it officially,
the fastest month of my life.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! The pics of you and Robs is basically awesomeness. And Mae is a month?! What's up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mae had dark hair back then! I had forgotten!

    ReplyDelete