Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Right before bath time, Robs and Enrique change from fascinating pint size people...

...into chimps.

Purely coincidental and perfectly
synchronized chimps.


I caught them right before they took a flying leap into the swimming pool.

(A slipcovered pool, that is.)
Commonly referred to as a couch.

Enrique even went shirtless for the occasion.

P.S. Don't judge!
Yes... the couch looks... hmmm...
...but for $49.00+tax I find it lovely.

...at least until I tame the bath time chimps.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR WALL! Is that paint or wallpaper? The couch goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i tell you how much I have always wanted striped walls??!! And I LOVE green! That wall is the coolest thing to me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say - I love that wall too! Did you paint it yourself or were you lucky enough to have it already done when you moved in? Cute kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also here to comment on the wall! I love it. Do tell more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wall? I love it! So glad you all do too! It's actually a HUGE green wall with... drum roll please...

    CONTACT PAPER!

    After moving in- I decided the room was too dark. So I bought two rolls of white contact paper, cut them into 4 inch strips and placed them 5 inches apart.
    Easy as pie!

    Thanks for asking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a genius. And yes. That wall is amazing. As are your photos. It's always a happy day when I get to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete