Friday, January 30, 2015

shopping


I took the girlies shopping with me yesterday, at a store she loves for it's carts. (Squísh with all of her four years experience, knows the stores we frequent - and which ones she likes.) We hopped out of the car, and found Squísh a cart. She pushed it over to the car, and asked me to put Em in her cart. I told her we'd wait until we were in the store. We entered the lobby, and she asked me to put Em in her cart. I told her we'd wait for a couple more feet (to get over the bump and through the doors)...

And then she asked me to put Em in her cart. So I did.

The rest of the trip was breezy. Em loved it. She squealed at everything. The floor. The merchandise. The ceiling. My Squísh. Fellow customers. Although, when we tried to actually put items in the cart, she threw them out within two seconds.

I stayed close (of course) and helped Squísh maneuver the corners when she needed it. But I do believe I was having the best shopping experience in the entire store. Which is saying something - because these two were on cloud nine.

I love these pirates more than words can possibly describe. They are so. much. fun.

1 comment: