Monday, January 20, 2014

Beach houses in January...

Robs woke up yesterday morning - early. She came into my room (I had just gone back to sleep after feeding Em) to tell me how she didn't feel so good. I cringed in my sleep deprived head. I suggested she get a drink of water and go back to bed. "Oh. Noooooo...." she wailed - and then raced to the bathroom. Round three, here we come. (Ding! Ding! Ding!) Luckily intuition had gone grocery shopping with me on Saturday night and I'd purchased three days worth of gatorade. Now I'm hoping, praying, and lighting a candle that we won't actually need three days of gatorade. 


Winter has tried to get the best of us... several times, but I refuse to give in. We get outside whenever we possibly can (two days ago it was thirty and it felt heavenly) and come up with all sorts of LEGO creations. Cars. Towers. Trucks. Beach houses.


Oh January...

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain.... it has been so cold here that going outside lasts all of 5 minutes and isn't even worth the mess and work to prepare to go out. Even the dog only lasts that long! Every winter I seriously think we should move! I like winter in December and generally I can handle most of January but last year February and March really did me in.... Here's to hoping you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete