Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shopping with all three.


Last Saturday I took all three pirates with me, grocery shopping. Which is usually something I never. ever. do. Especially on a Saturday. But we were out, and very close to the two stores we needed to go to, and it meant we could spend the rest of the day digging up the kidney bean planter that has been the bane of my existence since we moved into our house. (To be perfectly honest... it was one of several banes of my existence. But I was determined it had to go.) So I told the pirates my plan - and surprisingly they agreed. Halfway through the second store Squísh was finished. She was trying to climb out of her seat. And she was trying to pat Erikboy's hair, but every third pat was harder than the previous one... I intervened and gave her my phone. She took a couple videos and over fifty pictures of my sandals and the cart. (She stopped when she ran out storage.) 

But we got the groceries we needed, I erased most of the pictures, and the kidney bean planter no longer exists. (I'm calling it a win.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment