Tuesday, July 9, 2013

everything you could need, really...


Last week, by about Wednesday, I realized I was... done with summer. But then I wasn't really done with summer, because I'm not ready for school to begin. And I wasn't really done with summer, because I absolutely love summer. And I wasn't done with summer because I'm in no way ready for colder weather. (Cooler weather would be nice...) But I was still kind of done... So we retreated to my mom's backyard. It's atleast ten degrees cooler under her trees. And there are three swings. And a dog named Chauncey that lives next door. And the grass is green, and her basement (when necessary) has a toy closet and is always air conditioned. It's lovely. And after a couple days there... I realized I wasn't done with summer anymore. I just found more of it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment