Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Games.



In honor of the Olympics... 
We spent the entire day outside. Running (through sprinklers.) Jumping (on the trampoline.). Riding bikes (everywhere.) Quite literally, it was everything a summer day should be. 
When it was time to go inside, I tried to bait Erikboy with watching the Olympic Games (As of a couple days ago he was quite impressed with the gymnasts and their 'tricks') but he didn't take it. "No!" he insisted "I want to stay outside and play. I don't want to WATCH TEEEVEEE."
I found it humorous. (If only I could've gotten it in writing...) But turning down the tube for the great outdoors is something I try to cultivate, so we finished off our day on the trampoline with some of Erikboy's new 'tricks.' ...In honor of the Olympics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment