Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SOOC


Robs has been feeling sick. Headache, sore throat, stuffy nose, achy legs, no appetite- the works! But then her eyes went goopy and puffy and she'd 'bout had it. We had a dinner party scheduled for Monday night, but considering everything, Robs and I stayed home while Steve took the two healthy pirates. Two minutes after they walked out the door, Robs took a turn for the worse- which, I'll be honest, worried me just a bit. I helped her get her shoes on and we headed to THE DOCTOR. 
We walked in. I watched Robs. We paid the copay. Robs looked better. We talked with the doctor. Robs was practically her old self again. We got a prescription. Robs skipped out the door. We wandered around the pharmacy. Robs had never felt better in her life.

Whether it was a miraculous recovery or a serious case of dramatics... we walked out, hand in hand, to see this sunset all beautiful across the sky. It was so gorgeous I almost forgot that forty dollar copay. 

1 comment: