Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy July!



Last night we had some fireworks in the neighborhood. We sat outside to watch while the pirates rode their bikes and wandered. Squish stayed close, but Enriqueboy rode up and down the street- telling every neighbor he could find that the fireworks were for his birthday. (His birthday is in one week.) Every time a firework boomed he'd exclaim "They're celebrating my birthday!" and he legitimately believed they were. I love that child more than I can even try to describe.

Squish loved the fireworks too- which surprised me and has me looking forward to more...

I LOVE THIS WEEK OF SUMMER. 
It begins with Robs' birthday and ends with Enriqueboy's- and then (as if that weren't enough) it includes all the best of everything summer has to offer. ...AND FIREWORKS!

I'm so glad it's here!
Happy July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment