Thursday, June 28, 2012

Moving Furniture.


Yesterday I woke up with a need to change ...something. After breakfast I moved the office into the playroom, and then moved what was the playroom into what was the office. I knew it was a good change when my head started filling with all sorts of ideas. But why stop there? My sisters dropped by, and I roped them into moving couches around. It took all afternoon- and by the time we were done rearranging- the couches hadn't moved an inch. We'd only moved the chairs- which would have taken five minutes, at most, had we only known we were moving only chairs.

Seriously.
And then we had a good laugh. At ourselves.


2 comments:

  1. I love it!! can I hire the sisters to come and move my house around? or just give me ideas? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this feeling...A little TOO well. :)

    ReplyDelete