Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's true.

Robs loves to be loved. 
She loves to hug and linger...
She loves to smooch.
She loooooves to talk.
And she loves to listen.


Robs loves to play too-
And squeal, and dance, and sing, and read.
And tease. And boss. And win. 
But mostly she just loves.


Today she asked me if I remembered when we put up a fort in our Boise backyard. I remembered the afternoon, but she told me all the details like it had happened only a couple of days ago. (In Boise she was a couple months shy of being three- currently she's a couple weeks shy of six.) Robs has an amazing memory. Sometimes over lunch, the pirates and I practice remembering things. We each take a turn trying to remember what we can about obscure events in our life so far. It's fun- and useful- because amazing memories are nice things to have. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment