Friday, May 11, 2012

Foto Friday: Week 36

The theme this week is "Can't Live Without." Which through me for a mental loop, because honestly... I can go without a lot of things. I think, deep inside my soul, (where it really counts, of course) I am a minimalist. Or, at the very least, I like the idea of it. In style and architecture I like clean lines. I don't prefer layers. I like walking places- and keeping things simple... So when it comes to the things I can't live without- my go-to is a timeless combination of: air, water, food, and shelter.

BUT THEN... I realized there is thing I simply cannot live without: Sleep.


Ask my pirates at seven o' clock a.m. when they're trying to convince me to wake up and feed them breakfast. Blessed. Blessed. Sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
...follow my fellow FotoFridayers: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment