Friday, April 6, 2012

Foto Friday: Week 31

The theme this week is Whimsical.

I admit I had to look it up. 
It's one of those words you hear all the time but can't exactly define...
So after some thought, careful consideration and quality time spent in a real life setting...  
I have a compelling argument...

(...brace yourself.) 


  
Children are Whimsical.  

For example, children are playfully quaint or fanciful in an appealing and amusing way.
And as if you couldn't see this one coming... Whimsical is: playfully quaint or fanciful in an appealing and amusing way.

See what I mean? I rest my case.

HAPPY FRIDAY!  
------------------------------------------------
Want more whimsy?




1 comment:

  1. You and i read the same definition! I had to look it up too. And yes, i did kids as well. It was just too easy.

    ReplyDelete