Monday, March 26, 2012

Last night I fell to sleep at 7:45 p.m.  
I woke up at 7:45 a.m. with the pirates.
It was so nice- and I thought to myself, 
"They sleep twelve hours every night... what would life be like?"
So I think I'm going to try it.

-----------------------------------------------------

We went to Zorro, The Musical this weekend. 


It was amazing- everything most musicals aren't: 
sword fighting, flames, swinging down from the rafters...

With the exception of a couple drawn out love songs- I loved every minute.  
(I don't particularly loooooove musicals... but this was the exception.) 
(Well... that, and 'Sound of Music.'  I love 'Sound of Music.')


The pirates spent the afternoon with my sister and her husband.  
Later Enriqueboy informed me that he'd take his dinners in the park for the next 100 days. 



3 comments:

  1. wait. isn't Newsies a musical? just sayin' :) :) and I would also like my dinners outside for the next 100 dinners. Especially if you're cooking them :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh heavens... You're right. I love Newsies more than the Sound of Music.

      Delete
  2. whew. i know it's been awhile since i've seen you, but i was hoping we would still be bound by christian bale, I mean.....that particular musical ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete