Tuesday, March 27, 2012

blustery.

Yesterday was blustery. 
I'd opened the window at midnight because it was hot, and by 6:00 a.m. 
I woke to a gust of fresh air.  In my face. 
Robs came in to ask if the wind was going to break our glass.
I told her no- and then added an "I hope not."  Silently, of course. 
It was pretty windy.


Robs got home from school right after lunch, and we spent the afternoon inside. 
Enriqueboy drew a race track while Robs colored a map of houses and Squish stole their markers. 


I tried to do a workout, but then the sun came out and surprised us 
so instead we went to the park.
It was just better that way.

When Steve got home we went to the library: the pirates behaved themselves (they love the library) but Squish... Squish sat in every available chair and rapidly sorted through our stack of interesting books.  When I tried moving her she'd squeal at the very tippy top of those teeny tiny lungs- and then go limp until I put her back where she wanted to be. 

Apparently she's finally figured out she's one... and as frustrating as it can be...
love it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment