Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shortly before we left Louisiana we took a day trip down to Natchitotches.
(I forgot I took these pictures. )
And I would have forgotten longer, 
but last week I lost the cord that connects the hard drive to the computer. 


Which means I'm sans photos as of late. 
Which means I was left to peruse the desktop-
which means I found these ones.


Last night whilst purchasing appliances, I met a lady who had some kind of connection
to the one and only Monroe, Louisiana.  She asked if I knew a girl named Aubrey. 

I didn't... but we had a nice conversation. 
We wished her luck, and went to look at light fixtures. 

When I finally got home, Steve had all the pirates sound asleep.
Which makes it third or fourth night in a row
that I've missed bedtime. 

I'm once again nominating myself 
MOTHER OF THE YEAR. 

(I might not get new pictures on the blog until AFTER the Awards Ceremony.)

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to miss bedtime, it'll help Steve become Father of the Year and make for a much, much better Mother of the Year :). Hope you find your cord. Do you not use a flashcard and card reader to load your pics?

    ReplyDelete