Friday, February 17, 2012

Foto Friday: Week 24

...juuuuust barely. 
(It's right now almost Saturday.)

Instead of posting earlier I: 

-found the cord that connects my computer to my external hard drive.  
(It was hidden on the top shelf of my kitchen that is not a kitchen. It's a construction zone.)

-bought thirty gallons of paint and tagged all our baseboards.
("Tagging" the baseboards is 100% more interesting than "painting.")

-presented a poster "All About Robs" to Robs' class. 
(Afterwards the class got to ask her questions- and Robs got to pick three people.  
You should have seen the concentration she put into choosing!  
After what seemed like minutes of deliberation- she chose her three best friends.
...it cracked me up.)

-Took a photo of a sign that read: 
(thanks to a real tagger)

STOP 
making excuses

(I inherited an affinity for funny signs.  My dad loves them too.)
The best I've seen so far?
A sign for "Edible Creations" right next to a sign for "The Body Cafe." 
It was in Monroe, and I never got a picture.
Second best? "No Barking" instead of "No Parking.")

I took the photo with my phone, whilst waiting for traffic to clear. 
I'd just picked up Robs, and was casually on my way to: 
purchase-paint-and-drop-off-Robs-and-tape-the-last-of-everything-before-we-spray-the-baseboards-so-we-can-finish-before-the-sun-goes-down.

Which- I'm happy to say- we completed.

So even though the photo looks like this: 


I feel accomplished. 

Next week I'll be back with something other than an iPhone photo.

------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. In utah, we found a Big Lots that was missing the L when lit up... "Bigots..." that's just funny. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! We just got back from vacation where we saw a sign that said "Clean Bathrooms - $2" uuuuuuh??? I wonder what they charge for the dirty ones? Incidentally, we were in Louisiana. :) :)

    ReplyDelete