Thursday, December 8, 2011

we're house hunting.


 It's only been a couple weeks, 
but we have yet to hit it off with any available house.
(Minus the one above.)
My soul is growing impatient.
Yesterday I found two possibilities- and before I could even recite the MLS,
they had an offer
...and a backup offer.
-----------------------------------------
Just for fun 
we compared listing prices in all the places we've lived. 

Utah is the most expensive.  
Michigan is the most affordable. 
Louisiana and Idaho are nestled in between, 
though it does us no good. 

That commute would be too intense. 
---------------------------------------------
The last time we lived in one place for longer than nine months was in Michigan. 
I had two pirates, and one of them was brand new.
----------------------------------------------
If everything goes well... 
and we find a house to buy... 

I'm going to get a one year subscription.
(And if they offer a two year I'll take it.)
I've always liked National Geographic.

3 comments:

  1. was the house i sent you not the one? mannnn. those people that had to go and make it all cute! makes everyone around here want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! We have had our eye on a house up in KY since day one. They went down on the price by $30,000! I got so excited! I was already moving in and setting up house in my mind, and yesterday found out that it is under contract. Oh well! Back to the drawing board.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took us a good 9 months or so to find our house in Mesa (and I think like 16 offers or something). Hang in there! It's totally exhausting but welllllll worth it! I'm excited to see what your creative mind will do with a new place!!

    ReplyDelete