Friday, December 9, 2011

Foto Friday: Week 14

This week the theme is "What I love."

I could make a list, but it wouldn't have an end.
There's too many "whats" to love.

Take yesterday, for example.. 
After a trip to Costco 
(blessed, blessed Costco- that's on the list too...) 
I re-discovered my love for Maple Creme cookies. 
Imported from Canada, of course.
They're not Steve's favorite - I love them. 
I always have and predict I always will. 
(As of yesterday the pirates do too.)


After Costco, I took the pirates downstairs to play. 
We tied my scarf around their middles and played Pup and Owner.
Robs took the scarf and ran around the room- 
she draped it over her face, and threw it into the air.
Enriqueface clamored to get it back.
Squísh crawled on my legs.

There was evening light in the window, and angels were singing.
------------------------------------------
I do not live in NYC.
I am not fashionable.
I do not have lots of money.
And my blog is not trendy. 
------------------------------------------
But yesterday, for the bajillionth time, I decided
the only real "what" I love is life.

(...and cookies)
Please.
----------------------------------------
 Care for some more?

Meg 



3 comments:

  1. Oh, those maple cookies are to die for! Your little girls eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maple cookies? What? I must try them.

    Just want to say I love you. You capture things SO well, from the pics to the writing...it's all...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are darling. i want to eat your fotos like cookies too. ;)

    ReplyDelete