Tuesday, September 27, 2011

look what i found.



I did it.
I blinked.
And her hair grew, and she learned how to read.
Not to mention, swing by herself.

One day last week, I had Robs stay home because she was mostly sick.
The symptoms were completely gone by noon.. but came back the next morning at 3:00am.
She was wide awake, sick, and pleading with me to send her to school anyway.

Robs loves kindergarten.

She has a friend, Isaac,
who told her that when he sees her,
"It makes him happy."

...And he gave her the cutest little note.



3 comments:

  1. she is NOT allowed to grow up. please let her know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY.

    I'll inform her this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, the little robyn in the swing is the one that I remember..I can't believe how grown up she is! Kinda makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete