Tuesday, August 16, 2011



Yesterday we buzzed Erik's hair.
It was mostly spur of the moment,
and I promised afterwards he could take a bath.
(Deal!)
He looked in the mirror today and got a good laugh,
because in between yesterday and today,
he'd forgotten about the hair cut.


Last night I was looking at socks.
Mae has perpetually clammy feet...
so the woman is always wearing socks.
I made myself a list. Should I ever come into a sum of money...
(I would pay off student loans
and secure my family's financial future.)

However, should I ever come across two sums of money...
I would purchase these.
And these.
Or any of those other temptingly cute (overpriced) items.

But today we took a trip to the one and only
Ross-Dress-for-Less...
And what should we find?
Monster socks. And stripe socks.
With a couple boring white pair thrown in for good measure.
But the pirates love them.


And when we got home... I served lunch
and caught Maeface teething on our table.

It was timeless.
(She was wearing socks too.)

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment