Friday, April 22, 2011

This trampoline?
It was a gift from Heaven
and my parents.
They combined their powers and we ended up with the extra spring in our step.

I've noticed it promotes athleticism, super powers, teasing, and family togetherness.
And sometimes partial nudity.
(But only on very humid days.)

And I've noticed we laugh a lot more.


For example...
Mae, apparently, was having the time of her life.


And this handsome devil was running around in just his 'derwears.
Flitting in and out of photos...
...attacking when no one was watching.

The usual.


This chickie was digging up every possible funny jump she could think of in her attempt to make Mae giggle.
She's just started giving us laughs... and we all covet them.


It's hilarious.

And I'm mostly sure our backyard neighbor thinks we're slightly crazy.
But I've searched my soul,
and I'm okay with it.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Erik with his derwears! how funny!! I love when babies start to laugh, its the cutest thing to hear!

    ReplyDelete