Monday, November 10, 2008

Robs' baby.

I received a gorgeous doll as a gift at Robs' baby shower. So gorgeous, that Robs was blessed in doll's gown, and so gorgeous, that it's been tucked safely away in a box in the back of Robs' closet.

I thought I'd bring it out when Robyn got a little older, but today was a very snowy, very cold day, and I had a lot to do around the house.

So out she came.

...and Robs loved her immediately!


I took her out of the blessing dress, and into some of Robs' old newborn jammies...


...and then I realized the striking resemblance.


...twins?

7 comments:

  1. That is crazy how much they look alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How my gosh, how weird is that? Well, at least you know the doll is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I love the resemblance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - they do look alike! But I'd say Robyn is the cuter of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! that's so crazy, yet so adorable nonetheless. i think it is quite the compliment to the doll to look like Ms. Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so ... do you think I'm a wuss if I tell you I'm afraid of dolls?

    Blame Chucky.

    ReplyDelete