Monday, November 3, 2014

she makes this place happier



Before cake - we take pictures. It's tradition. So this evening, I'd place the tripod, set the timer and then run around to the other side - and Em's sweet little face would follow me all the way around the table. It made everyone laugh. We tried to get her to look - (it happened once but the photo was blurry.) But I love this one the most. It's honest... and reflects our sweet little Em for who she is. There is nothing better than being a mama. There's nothing harder either - but to be honestly loved the way I am? And to love them back so entirely? It's the best feeling in the world. 

I can't believe it's been a full year since Em made her grand entrance. (It feels like maybe six months...) She makes our home happier - and she's everybody's favorite, hands down. She smiles at everyone, plays happily, gives her attention freely and belongs to me.

Happy Birthday Em!  We adore you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment