Wednesday, October 8, 2014

cherries


I put my girlies in dance. I love it. They love it. Everyone loves it. 

For the past couple months I've been looking high and low for the perfect spot. There's a gazillion places that offer dance here, but so many of them want your first born child and then tuition. (Which doesn't include the recital or costume fee.) I looked at what the local rec center offered - but it was three days a week, and it would have left the girls with approximately zero time. It would have driven us all crazy and really wouldn't have worked. 

I was vexed. Really? There was no happy medium? I was one small step away from a monumental soap box.

But before I could take it, my sister-in-law (who has no girls - and no dance experience) gave me a number to try. I did. And it was perfect. One day a week. Reasonable rates. Reasonable fees. Adorable teachers. I wanted to sing and dance. 

I'm so excited for these girlies of mine! Of course I want them to learn to dance... but mostly I want them to love being able to move their God-given glorious little bodies. The grace, the tutus, the recitals, the friends, and those pink ballet shoes are cherries on top. (Dance class comes with lots of cherries.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment