Monday, May 19, 2014

frosting rosettes

On Friday night Robs and I also went shopping for a gift for my sister. On a whim, Robs found a giant diamond on the clearance rack - and insisted it was perfect for Michelle. She purchased the gift, helped me shine it up and then wrapped it in yellow fabric. On Saturday, we found out it actually was perfect. The looks on both of their faces were priceless. 


Other highlights of the weekend? Laughing my way through a visit to Urgent Care for my dern so throat. Coaching Erikboy and I's last Spring soccer game. Finding out that Robs scored her first goal! Seeing Catherine and Quentin! (They'd flown in from Texas for less than twenty four hours.) Eating that delicious chocolate cake whilst sitting in a rocking chair in the shade. Biking for thirty miles, and finding the world's most perfect dress. 

It was such a whirlwind weekend, but by Sunday evening I had re-decided for the millionth time: I. Love. Life. It's complicated - there are so many personalities, and relationships to balance - not to mention responsibilities...

...but it's all so worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment