Thursday, December 26, 2013

pants, boots, coats, hats, mittens, scarves and more...

There was only a limited number of snow pants when I was growing up, and it was almost always a scramble to claim the best pair. I loved playing in the snow - but I absolutely despised being cold and wet. On a day I couldn't wrangle the best pair I remember thinking - "my future pirates will always have snow clothes..."

Granted, there were a lot of things I said as a child in regards to my future pirates. For example, I also told myself I'd never get upset at them, make them eat things they didn't want to try, or limit their desserts... but all of those flew out the window right around the time Robs hit actual childhood.




However the snow clothes promise stuck. My pirates have snow clothes that keep them warm and dry... and I consider it one of my life's accomplishments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment