Tuesday, October 29, 2013

i loved this day





Yesterday was windy. It was cloudy too, and slightly chilly. It was absolutely perfect. (I grew up in the midwest.) Overnight our yellow tree shed almost half of its leaves - and then the wind took it from there. Our yard was Fall Heaven. Robs got home from school, put her bag inside and ran outside to play. We played. And played. And played. Finally, at six o' clock I told the pirates it was time to come in. Erikboy was shocked. He said the day had gone way too fast... and asked how it was already time to come in. (I think the cloud cover threw him off - but the day had gone incredibly fast.) Fall is my favorite - and this year I love that we're actually having one! (Last year it went from hot to cold over what felt like two weeks!)

1 comment: