Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday, not Monday.



This morning it was Thursday. I did Thursday specific things - as in, not just one, but several. (It was very much Thursday.) And then I took a nap with Squísh, because both of us were very tired. But here's the crazy part. When we woke up, it was Monday - in my head. A very real Monday - that lasted for about two hours. Long story short - I entirely embarrassed myself by asking the principal if the MONDAY SCHEDULE had changed - because I couldn't find Robs anywhere. (Mondays are early-out days.) He reminded me that it was Thursday, and assured me Mondays were still Mondays.

Oh my. We laughed. And then I explained about the wedding just the day before. We laughed some more, and then he introduced me to the new assistant principal. (She was standing there too.) They were very gracious, considering I must have seemed like a crazed woman, but when I got home I couldn't stop laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Bless you! Yesterday I had a conversation with Jonathan that I don't remember at all. He asked questions. I answered them. I asked questions. He answered them. No memory of it. Every day I feel like a pill for teasing my mom when she seemed scatterbrained. If only.

    ReplyDelete