Friday, January 4, 2013

January just began...


School started yesterday, but Robs was still sick so I kept her home to pat around the house in pajamas. We de-iced the front steps, made four beds, and read all of our new library books. But right before lunch Erikboy came crying about his head. (Robs did the same thing on Sunday.) We're going on two weeks of sick- I issued him a bucket, tucked him in, disinfected all the door handles, froze aired out the upstairs, and prayed for our souls. If these dirty germs played by decent rules, the roller coaster Squish went through last week would have counted as her turn... But I have an ominous feeling it didn't.

Perhaps we'll be better by Spring.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so rude that germs target innocent little wee ones. I will be so glad when we get to the other side of this phase - our kids are going to have killer immune systems from all these antibodies they're building!!

    ReplyDelete