Friday, January 11, 2013

Every day I'm shoveling.


Over the past couple of weeks I've tried to keep our driveway clear of snow and ice, but I completely forgot about our front steps. As in, they were covered in ice. And treacherous. So the pirates and I seized our one-day thaw and took care of business. Like bosses, of course(The very next day it was covered. Once again.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lately we've been dancing. A shameful but awesome amount. (I suspect it has something to do with the frigid temperatures outside and our severe case of house-crazy.) Robs and Erikboy have their favorite songs... but a couple weeks ago we stumbled on this video - a tastefully danced remix. It's Squish's current fave. In fact it now takes only three little words to get Squish up and dancing: Everyday I'm Shufflin'... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment