Monday, June 4, 2012

There's No Turning Back...


I'm officially in my last year of twenty-somethings.

In church Robs announced the happy news to the entire Primary, and then helped them sing Happy Birthday. (I love that girl.) After church Steve and the pirates made a banner- and then woke me up from a birthday nap for their presentation. And because I love things like that, oohed and ahhed, and said how wonderful they all are. (Because they really, really are.) And then I went back to my birthday nap because things like that happen only once a year. (And it was the very last of my twenty-something-birthday-naps.)

Afterwards we celebrated with a humongous family dinner of salad, spaghetti, and garlic bread. 
(My favorite meal of all favorite meals.)
Which was followed by a carrot-cake-of-divinity.
(I love all cakes equally.)

With the pirates' help I opened a brand new pocket knife, a giant jar of Swedish Fish, a case of this deliciousness, and a curtain rod. 

Best. Birthday. Ever. 

--------------------------------------------------------

(THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!)

2 comments:

  1. I was too lame to even text you, but I did think about you all day. :) happy bday, roomie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robs informed me yesterday that she does not like carrot cake. But chocolate cake, well that takes the cake! Lucky for her she got both ;) That was an oh so fun celebration! Now we are the same age (for life!)!!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete