Monday, April 2, 2012

On Saturday morning we went hiking.


Steve had planned on wearing the Baby Bjorn- but two seconds into it 
Squísh let us know she'd been planning otherwise. 
So I took her instead and the chickie thoroughly enjoyed herself.


She didn't cry... she didn't even talk- she just watched everything.
Towards the end, I snapped a picture of her face to see what she was thinking
...and then died laughing. 
When I showed it to Steve, he laughed and said she'd had that grin the entire time.


By Saturday afternoon Enriqueboy officially requested 
that we put more hiking in his future.
I was making my bed when he suggested I stop right then 
so I could go hike with him. Again.
I said "Yes, but a bit later..." and he came back with a 
"When?"

Pirates are so smart.

2 comments:

  1. What a happy face :) Is that up Logan Canyon? And when are you going to show us a picture of the outside of your new house? I really want to see it!

    ReplyDelete