Monday, March 5, 2012

WE MOVED!


I'm still pinching myself. 
Saturday was huge- it seemed like every corner I turned
was another little dream come true. 

I've always wanted a house. CHECK.
I've always wanted to live next to a park. CHECK. 
I've always wanted enough closet space. CHECK. 
I've always wanted to live close to family. 
CHECK. CHECK. CHECK. CHECK. CHECK.
and
CHECK.

The list goes on and on.

Saturday, as far as Saturdays go, 
was up there with Disneyland.

And then right before I went to bed I walked past a mirror-
and apparently I'd spent the whole day looking quite...
...sketchy. 


You win some, you lose some.




3 comments:

  1. My mom is coming the 13-17. That week: You + Me= Girls hour out. You need a break. I'm going to kidnap you for one-two hours. Just let me know when you are available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! We're so happy for you guys, especially with the 'CHECK' success! We'll be in town this July and want to see you!

    ReplyDelete