Monday, January 2, 2012

nifty fifty.


On Friday Robs got her first little taste of football. 
She loved it right up until the opposition found her
and then she pitched a fit.

A mostly silent fit- 
with folded arms, 
stomping off, 
and a crusty look.

She does those so well!


We convinced her to come back, and after a couple tries, she figured it out. 
The whole concept of sometimes you win, sometimes you don't 
takes some getting used to.

I almost have it figured out myself.


Enriqueboy had been in a horrible mood. 
When he's in a bad mood- he cancels things. 
For example, on Christmas Eve he cancelled Christmas, 
and then right before bed he took the cancel back. 
It was a close call. 

Friday was full of cancellations-
until some older cousins showed up to play. 

And then he was in heaven.


Did I mention Friday was fifty degrees? 
And did I mention I was on my way to do grocery shopping, 
but played football instead? 

I cancelled the grocery shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment