Tuesday, December 6, 2011

tally.

I've never felt old in my life.
Until Sunday when I talked to an Undergrad and she gave me this look... 

One glance, and I was keenly aware of the years between the two of us. 

It didn't last long though. 
Years are those sorts of things I don't prefer to tally-
seeing as it makes no difference whether I do or don't.

 However I did tally the times Squísh interrupted that last hour of church. 
She was feeling terribly irreverent, 
and insisted on laughing out loud. 
When the class turned to look for the third time, I took the little darling into the hall.


I printed off this picture today for Robs' kindergarten. 
It was shocking to see her little face... so grown. 
She's almost halfway through kindergarten-
which means in approximately six days she'll be graduating college. 
I wonder how old I will feel then.

1 comment:

  1. Per our routine, Logan and I look at your blog every morning. This evening we scrolled through a few older ones since he's been sleeping in lately. At this picture, Logan points and says with enthusiasm: "There's Robyn! She's my friend!!" Yep. She is. We're sooo glad you are here.

    ReplyDelete