Monday, November 14, 2011

pinch me.

On Friday, my pirates and I ran two blocks to where the road drops down into a ravine.  
Sometimes, when I don't have the hours I need for a long run, 
I run the hill several times  and promise myself a better workout in the morning.
We started our descent, and two seconds later, a yippyskip dog came barreling towards us.  He turned a flip at the bottom... and then yipped his fluffy white self all the way back up.

It was hilarious.

Afterwards, I took photos of my gorgeous sister and her handsome husband to be.
I don't really believe people are made for each other
but they have me wondering if there isn't at least one exception. 



On Saturday, Squísh and I dressed up as twins: 
Stripey shirts, puffed jackets, and dark wash jeans. 

This time it was pure accident, but it reminded me of when Robs was little, 
and I'd dress us alike for fun. 
Life goes so fast...


On Sunday we had dinner with my brother and sisters. 
Steve's comments as we drove around our alma mater
with "three kids and a minivan" made me chuckle. 

Life has gone fast for him too.

Though we unabashedly love our fast life.
...and our minivan.


But Sunday night came, and just like that, our weekend was over. 
It was fabulous while it lasted. 

See the whale above?
(I love it.)
 But right after Christmas, it's getting replaced. 
My sister designed something similar (only better) for PUJ, 
and as of January it will be in Target.

Target!
(How exciting!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment