Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday!


Can I call it Foto Friday?
('Cause that's what it is.)

I'm starting something new!
For 52 Fridays, I'll post a photo based on a theme- and then link to one of five other talented gals, who will be posting their photo based on the same theme.

Simple AND fun.

Today's theme is:
Morning Self Portrait


And here's three fun facts:
1. I run in the mornings.
2. I never untie my shoes.
3. Just recently I've started running on the grassy trail along the river
with only the bare feet I've had since birth.

It's so refreshing.

Now skip over to Kristyn's blog to see her take!

6 comments:

  1. Christine, good morning! I'm so glad you're doing this with us! Your pictures look great!

    Gotta say that I love that you have a door with a mail slot in it. The kids must freak when the mail arrives.

    And second, I ran barefoot for the first time in my life last Saturday. And I think I'm converted. Aside from the insane pain in my calves (weakling) it was UNBELIEVABLE. I've got another Ragnar Relay Race in Napa next week, and then after that I'm going 100% barefoot. Wish me and my soon-to-be calloused feet good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me right now?? I love these... So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barefoot is SO refreshing! I ran barefoot a lot in high school- in fact I HATED when it got cold again and I had to put on shoes. I always ran on grass though... pavement is not as enticing. I'm thinking about some of those MERRELL barefoot shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're doing this! And it makes me miss you and running with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those pictures, it does help that you are so photogenic. as a photographer, I tell people I am only behind the camera, since I am not photogenic. I can just take good pictures of other people...lol
    by the way, I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete